Work Visa Ghana – Need advice and assistance? Intergate Immigration are here to help you identify the appropriate type of work visa for Ghana along with the submission and securing process, as well as any relocation needs.
Intergate Immigration is a South African based company established in 2005. Our client base includes top multi nationals as well as thousands of individuals.
Intergate looks after growing numbers of clients seeking to invest in, work in and relocate to Ghana. We assist our clients with:
- Advice as to the correct type of work permit or Ghana work visa.
- The compilation of the work permit or visa application.
- The processing visa applications and work permits.
- Applications for other types of Ghana visas and permits
- Various relocation needs such as accommodation, schooling and settling in services.
There is little doubt that applying for a work visa Ghana can be time consuming and arduous. The appointment of a professional company to assist you can only increase your chances of success. Our goal is to provide you with the right advice and a timely process and ensure we not only meet, but exceed your service expectations.
Our roots are firmly entrenched in the international passage of people from one country to another and we are proud of our standing as one of Southern Africa’s premier immigration consultancies.
Background information on Ghana Visa and Permit applications
With the exception of a short stay Ghana visa most permits and visas involve a two stop process. The first step is to obtain the appropriate permit – such as a work visa. The second step is to obtain residency.
Working in Ghana
The vast bulk of applications for residency are for a Work Visa or business residency, although other types of visas and permits can be applied for.
Please note that all foreign nationals who are seeking to work in Ghana must have the relevant work visa or permit. There are different classes and categories of work permits and visas as below:
The selection of work visa Ghana and other permits for residency in Ghana
- Short stay Visas – Visas for Ghana come in various shapes and sizes. Commencing with the short stay visa the following options are available:
- Student Visa – A student visa is more of an extension of a short stay visa then a residency permit. The student visa entitles the holder to stay in Ghana whilst studying.
- Dependant residence permit – Where a non-national of Ghana is in a relationship with a Ghana spouse.
- Business residency Investors – For those relocating to Ghana to take advantage of the investment incentives offered by Ghana government through its extension known as the Ghana Investment Promotion Center.
- Non-Governmental Organizations – An NGO is the same as a non-profit outfit. Its objectives are to serve the community.
Getting started with your Work Visa Ghana
Before we make any formal application for a work visa Ghana on your behalf we offer a free consultation process to guide you as to the correct type of work permit or work visa application as well as your eligibility.
Simply email us here or telephone us on + 27 (0) 21 424 2460.
Incoming search terms:
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUSINESS VISA AND WORK PERMIT IN GHANA
- get work in ghana as a modeller with free visa and accomodations
- how do you obtain a work permit in ghana
- how long does it take to get a work visa in ghana
- how to get ghana working permit and stay
- how to immigrate to ghana